If the idea of teaching art online excites (and kinda scares you) then you’re in the right place.
If you are willing to put in the work to reach your dreams, then I’m here to tell you dreams are real life.
Whether that dream is to be the breadwinner so your partner can be a stay at home mom/dad. Or it’s to sell art you create to sustain your art purchases. To be a creative art teacher online or in real life. Or it’s to make art you truly love. I dedicate this class to you. I dedicate my time to being your Yoda to get you that dream.
After working on 44 online art classes, I have my system down pat.
Magical things happen when women support women, and here I am to share that system freely.
Well, not freely. You have to pay for it.
the game plan
30 day checklist
A private Facebook group (for the mastermind if you’re doing that option)
I have taught on my own site, at Creativebug, Get Messy, Studio Calico, and Big Picture Classes. I have created 12 of my own full classes, guest taught at 8, and helped bring 24 art classes into fruition.
My husband teaches other engineers to engineer, my mother is a professor, my MIL is a high school teacher, all my best friends are teachers. I’ve also done work for Nelson Mandela University, but let’s be honest here… that doesn’t count as much as the DIY thing.
I am passionate about what I teach, so I delight in answering questions, and being your own personal cheerleader. I’ve put every piece of this course together with love, glitter, and hard earned experience, so I’m 100% committed to it, and to you as a participant. I really want you to succeed.
I’ll help you figure out all the moving parts to create the class that’s in your head. Probably a better version of it
We’ll summarise things into a sales page that doesn’t beg people for their money, but shows them your heart just a little bit so that the right person simply cannot not become a student.
- Behind the scenes of successful art classes (without getting distracted by the art!)
- How to contact hosts for your class if you’re not “big enough” to launch it on your own
- How to contact guest teachers for guest lessons and art examples
- Collecting testimonials
- A list of further reading to up your class creation level
- AMA (Ask Me Anything) with answers to your questions
Class onlyAll class content
- The self-starter option
- all lessons
- all bonuses
- no direct mentorship from Caylee
- no guided mastermind
MastermindAll class content PLUS the mentorship and mastermind
- The hustler option – limited to 12 humans
- all lessons
- all bonuses
- direct mentorship from Caylee for 31 days
- guided mastermind in small groups of 4
Do I have to sell my art classes?
What if I've never made a class before?
What if I've never made art before?
Will you promise that I will make $1 million from my first class?
I don't have an idea of what to teach. Can I still join this class?
Should I apply for the mastermind or just take the class?
If you would find value from feedback from your peers, and need situation-specific advice from an expert, the mastermind might be the right fit.
Why do I need to apply for the mastermind? Hello, I'm giving you money.
- I am putting my name behind each artist in the mastermind. I need to make sure you’re committed and willing to do the work.
- I need to make sure that my mentorship style suits you and you’re able to benefit to the maximum.
Do I need to buy anything to put this class into action?
You have to spend money to make money. But you can have the amount fit into your life.